My Friends

Kamis, 06 September 2012

Smile

Hello, All..
Late to publish this card on my blog.
I make this card use Flower Girl digital stamp from Stamp-N-Doodle. I really love her bright eyes, reminds me of an old favorite song Bright Eyes by Art Garfunkel. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencil.
The sentiment is from CC Designs which I stamped with Memento Lilac Posies.
The paper is from First Edition and Concorde.
I use monarch butterfly puncher from Martha Stewart.
The dies are Weathered Clock by Tim Holtz, Romantic Rectangle from Spellbinder, and Leafy Flourish from My Favorite Things.
I got the embossed paper from my friend.
The other materials are: fabric flower, half pearl, pearl, charm, string, homemade pin and Stickles Diamond.
Hope you all like it.
I would also like to enter this card to these challenges:
Floral Images by Craft Your Passion
Anything Goes by Tuesday Alchemy 
Challenge #2 by No Matter Which Challenges

Hugs
Dewi

5 komentar:

  1. Very nice Dewi! I especially like the clock face that goes off the page.
    I am delighted you joined the challenge at Craft Your Passion and I hope to see you again next week!
    ~ginny
    CYP Design Team
    RubberMAD (my blog)

    BalasHapus
  2. Beautiful card, love the image and all the pretty details on this card. Thanks for joining us at NMW challenges and good luck
    Claire xx

    BalasHapus
  3. really beautiful card, so much to look at on it, love the embossing and the gorgeous image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy this week.
    Shell x

    BalasHapus
  4. beautiful card sweetie!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    BalasHapus
  5. Gorgeous card. Love the image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi