My Friends

Senin, 31 Desember 2012

2013


Happy New Year, my dear friends...
A wonderful first news for this year is that I've been a lucky girl for being A & T Emerald Faeries DT member. I'm so very happy because I love to work with fairies.. :D.
And my first creation for this year is for A & T Emerald Faeries: Celebration.

Recipe:
Image: The Larakins
Coloring: Copic
Card Stock: Concorde, Nitwit Digipaper
Dies: Leafy flourish and number by Die-Namics MFT
Puncher: Frond by Martha Stewart
Others: Paper flowers, rhinestones, fabric butterfly, pistils, plastic mushroom, printable 2013 calendar from the internet

Challenge
Celebrate by Whoopsy Daisy 
Easel Card by The Crazy Challenge
Anything Goes by Kaboodle Doodles
Anything Goes by Digi Makeover


Hope you like it

Hugs
Dewi

5 komentar:

  1. Beautiful card/calendar!!!
    I wish you all the best in 2013: health, joy, happiness, creating a lot of ... :-))
    Be nice on the first day of the new year!
    Hugs, Andreja

    BalasHapus
  2. Beautiful card and congrats on the DT!! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

    BalasHapus
  3. Congratulations on your DT position, Fabulous calendar - so beautifully embellished. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    BalasHapus
  4. Lovely idea for a calender. Congratulations on your DT post too.

    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Claire x
    (DT)

    BalasHapus
  5. So sweet card!!! Love all the details!

    Happy New Year and good luck!

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation in The Crazy Challenge and hope to see you soon playing with us! :)))

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi