My Friends

Minggu, 08 Desember 2013

Celebrate The Season


It's an honor to be a Guest Sunshine Girl at Lacy Sunshine: Celebration
I use Polly Poinsettia which you can find here at Lacy Sunshine Store
Ps. I make another project with this cutie Polly today. Can't resist of her cuteness..

I'd like to enter this card to these following challenges:
Sparkle at Christmas by A Creative Romance
Holiday Colors by Hiding in My Craftroom
For Someone Special by Crafty Hazelnut
Happy Holidays by All That Stickles: Ranger Stickles Stardust
Favorite Digi by As You Like It: This Polly Poinsettia makes me feels like everyday is Christmas
Embossing by Winter Wonderland: Stampendous Frantage Shabby White
Christmas by Kitty Bee Designs
Joyeux Noel by Lisa Somerville
Feeling Festive by Divas by Design
No Squares Allowed by ABC Christmas

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

8 komentar:

  1. What a beautiful card Dewi..gorgeous image and colouring..congrats on your GDT..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    BalasHapus
  2. gorgeous embossing and a great entry to our Winter Wonderland Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have new candy if you are interested :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Gorgeous Dewi, thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    xx

    BalasHapus
  4. Such a beautiful card, Dewi, so many lovely details.
    Thanks for joining our X for... over at the ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
    Dorte x

    BalasHapus
  5. Very attractive. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 154 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    BalasHapus
  6. Such a stunning card so much fun . Thanks you for joining us at Kitty Bees for our Christmas challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

    BalasHapus
  7. Looks ever so pretty! Thank you for joining us at AS You Like It Challenge. Hugs! MOjca

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi