My Friends

Kamis, 28 April 2016

Smile and Birthday Candy Winner


Today is my turn to share my creation featuring Conie Fong's April New Release, Moonflower Lullaby

Here are the preview April New Releases:

Today is also my 39th birthday
I want to announce my Birthday Candy Winner

Congrats, KT Fit Kitty!!
Please check your email, I have sent an email for you...

I'd like to enter my tag to these following challenges:
Anything Goes - Artistic Inspirations
Anything Goes - Love to Scrap
Pastel Colors - Melonheadz Friends
Anything Goes - Paper Nest Dolls
Butterfly and Flowers - Whoopsi Daisy
Spring - Card Mania
Tag - Card and Scrap
Feminine - Creative Craft Cottage
Spring Flowers - Eclectic Ellapu
Girls Ladies Women - The Corrosive Challenges

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

14 komentar:

  1. Oh wow this is such a beautiful tag Dewi. Loving the purple pink and green. Congrats to the winner.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    BalasHapus
  2. A very beautiful tag indeed, and wonderful coloring of Conies gorgeous image too, so all in all it´s a truly gorgeous creation here, well done.
    And thanks sooo much for joining the challenge here at Card and Scrap.

    BalasHapus
  3. Lovely tag you have created! Beautiful colors :)
    Thank you for participating in the challenge at Cardandscrap!
    DT Anita Lise

    BalasHapus
  4. Hello, Dewi! I received your wonderful email - thank you so much - I just sent you a reply! Your tag is absolutely gorgeous! I love your beautiful colouring and all of the sweet die-cut butterflies and flowers!

    BalasHapus
  5. Beautiful tag and congratulations to kitty :)

    BalasHapus
  6. This is so pretty! I just love how you colored her and the flowers are so perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    BalasHapus
  7. Amazing artwork, love colors and digi :)
    Thank you for playing with us at CardMania Challenges :)

    BalasHapus
  8. Lovely!
    Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge, good luck:)
    Marzena DT

    BalasHapus
  9. Beautiful tag! Many thanks for joining us at the challenge of Card and Scrap. DT Veronique

    BalasHapus
  10. LOvely creation! I love details!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    BalasHapus
  11. Beautiful tag. Lots of pretty details. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this month. Judy DT

    BalasHapus
  12. This is a beautiful tag Dewi. Love the image and all the details. Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi